- Combining films and foils (polymers, paper and aluminium) to benefit from the cumulated material properties.
- Customisable barriers and other functionalities (e.g. printability, sealing)."
- Lightweight and low volume reduces energy used for transport and storage.
- Outstanding low packaging-to-product ratio (5 to 10 times lower than alternatives).
- Reduced use of materials and energy throughout supply chain resulting in reduced environmental footprint.
- Sizes, formats and shapes can be easily and quickly adjusted.
Flexible Packaging supports sustainable production and consumption
Flexible Packaging actually performs very well when it comes to sustainability – with many advantages in comparison with other types of packaging. Still sustainability in Flexible Packaging remains a very complex matter – that is why we would like to introduce our practical overview of the key issues: The facts and figures.
Please click below to learn more about Flexible Packaging and sustainability.