Flexible Packaging experts meet for 1st "Inno-Meeting Europe"
Supported by Flexible Packaging Europe (FPE), Innoform Coaching organises the first “Inno-Meeting Europe” which will take place in Berlin on 6/7 October 2022. The focus will be on “Flexpack & Climate Change” and the conference language is English. This industry get-together for the flexible packaging and food industry is intended to take place on an annual basis as part of the Inno-Talk concept. Speakers from Europe will discuss and present insights, products and innovations for the entire food packaging sector with a focus on flexible packaging.
The event is set up as a hybrid one with on-site participation limited to 150 people and the opportunity to follow in a livestream. Networking opportunities between on-site participants, exhibitors and livestream participants will be made possible by the eveema event platform.
In context of the very emotional discussions about avoidance of packaging, the first “Inno-Meeting Europe” will show the benefits and side effects of flexible packaging on the climate. Topics which will addressed in detail are:
- Where are the greatest potentials for improvement?
- Does packaging have any direct impact on the climate at all?
- Is the carbon footprint the only parameter for evaluating the climate impact of packaged food and goods?
- What is the actual role of circular economy along the supply chain?
- Is there enough differentiation between climate and environment in today's debate?
- Are paper and biopolymers the coming solutions as packaging material?
Well-known experts will share their insights to discuss the latest trends, solutions and fundamental issues in a network of European retail packaging experts, brand owners and suppliers. Along the supply chain, everyone involved with FMCG will find valuable input, even outside the box. As usual with all Inno-Meetings, the focus is on flexible packaging.
Members of Flexible Packaging Europe enjoy a discount on the participation.
More detailed information and registration at http://ie.innoform.de